A few of the Island's residents.
Flat Holm's Lighthouse built in 1820.
The Lighthouse Battery constructed in the 1860's with one of the Moncrieff Pits which housed a disappearing gun carriage which allowed the gun once fired to be lowered back into the pit for reloading.
The Lighthouse Battery again with the addition of a WWII searchlight post.
More of Flat Holm's massive Gull population in various stages of development.
More remains of Flat Holm's military past as we make our way back to the kayaks.